Saturday, December 22, 2007

Graduation Was Awesome!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know that graduation was absolutelly amazing. It was a great feeling to realize that I am actually done with school for good! No more classes, papers, and most important no more work on that dissertation! It was an honor to walk with all of my fellow graduates this past Friday. As the president of UNLV said, graduating with any degree show great commitment and integrity. Everyone at graduation from Bachelor's graduates to doctoral graduates deserves respect and admiration for their accomplishments.

Ok, the workout at Club Ridges went well this past Wednesday! It was a helluva workout and afterwards my heel was killing me! I have been teaching quite a bit of group exercise this week so I have been somewhat worn down. However, I'm feeling better now since I've had a couple days of rest. I'll get back into the workout swing on Monday after this long rest. I'm really looking forward to Christmas and New Year's. My wife and I plan on having a great time enjoying the holidays. I don't go back to work until Dec. 26 so it should be nice and relaxing.

Anyways, I'll talk to you all later on this weekend. Stay tough and please enjoy the holiday season!

Dr. Darian
"Let Your Heart Wear the Crown, Not Your Head"
Post a Comment