Friday, February 8, 2008

And The News Is....







Hey everyone!

I want to share some great news with you! I was recently made an offer to become the Fitness Manager at the club that I was working part time at teaching group exercise and training a few clients here and there. Well, I thought I would let everyone know that I accepted the offer to become the Fitness Manager at Club Ridges and I completed my first week of work in that position. I tell you what, Club Ridges has been so good to me. I helped open the club back in June 2007 and stayed on to help out in a small role while I worked a full time job at another company. With this new job I can forsee lots of career growth and opportunity within the larger organization that I work for. Check out the picture above to see this wonderful picture of Club Ridges!

Club Ridges is managed by WTS International (http://www.wtsinternational.com/), which ultimately is who all of us work for at Club Ridges. We have a great team of staff members who work so hard to provide the best service to the residents who use our private facility in the The Ridges Community. The Ridges is an exclusive gated community in the Summerlin neighborhood of Las Vegas. Check out the community at http://www.theridgesinsummerlin.com/.

Well, thanks for reading my blog everyone and get ready for some more great workouts to be posted on here soon. Later! Oh and look out for my next blog on "Networking and Fitness".
Post a Comment