Monday, September 22, 2008

Beginnings...


Hey all,

This week is gonna be a tough workout week. Between my clients and my classes I'm going to be destroyed, but you know what? I love it! I'm doing what I love and clients that I work with...each class I teach...each workout I do...I get so much joy out of it because I'm doing what I trained to do. You can't ask for much more than that. I work at the greatest job in the world at Club Ridges! 

I'm also just completely pumped from yesterday. My wife and I attended our church (www.centralchristian.com) and we were very inspired by the guest speaker Nick Vujicic. He is a guy who was born without both arms and legs and has become a miracle to so many people. He loves life and does not look at his circumstances as curses. He inspires others and honestly that is something that I  believe we can all strive to do. Ask yourself? How can you inspire or influence someone in a positive way today and tomorrow? 

Other than that I watched some great football action on Sunday and had some excellent grub! Steak skewers and corn on the cob. Yup, I crushed it! haha! 

Well, today looks to be a great day everyone! Cheris each day and attack it with the vigor that life deserves....all out! 

Here's my fitness tip:

"If you are going on vacation and stay in a hotel, use your hotel room as your own personal gym. How you say? The bed can be your bench dips, the ground for push ups, run in place, do some crunches and bring some resistance bands (very cheap to buy) to compliment your workout. There's no excuse to not be able to workout on the road. Only you stop yourself so go out and do it!"

Post a Comment