Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long Time No Post

Ok, so it has been quite a since I have posted something on my blog. Things have been pretty busy as of late. My clientele has been growing quite a bit at Club Ridges so I'm very happy about that. I have been doing monthly speaking engagements for prospective personal trainers at Professional Fitness Institute's Bootcamp (www.pf-institute.com). I've also been working on writing a book called "Training the Trainers" and a chapter for a textbook to be published by McGraw-Hill. So, as you can see things have been kind of crazy! Either way I am happy to be getting these opportunities in the fitness industry.

This past weekend I was able to spend some great recreational time up at Mt. Charleston with my wife Michelle and my brother Anthony aka Wordsmith. My brother is a professional hip hop artist who came to town to spend time with us before he heads off to England, Ireland and Scotland for a two week tour. You can check out my brother's websites at www.wordsmithmusic.com and www.myspace.com/classicwordsmithmusic. We set up camp at Hilltop Campground at Mt. Charleston and ate some great food and chilled around a nice fire.

Well, that is kind of where we stand right now. I'll try to keep up a bit better with this blog. Sorry for the long delay. Peace!
Post a Comment