Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Relax Tuesdays

Hey everyone,

Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week....why you ask? It is a light client day for me and so I go home early from work to spend some quality time with my wife. I just love it. God has been so great to me. I have a wonderful wife who always greets me with such enthusiasm and joy. I'm truly blessed.

Yesterday was a solid workout day again. I did a mile time trial and lifted some weights with one of my clients and then had a pretty tough Core Power class. I'm so pumped when I teach my classes. I have been getting great turnouts for class with people who are so committed to changing their exercise and lifestyle habits. My people are warriors and everyday I am so inspired by them.

Anyways, I'm going to take today fairly easy and enjoy my time. Here's my fitness tip for today:

"make resistance training a regular part of your training program. Developing fat free mass aka lean muscle mass will help you to increase your resting metabolism."
Post a Comment