Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

I'm so glad it is Thursay around here. Yesterday was an excellent day for workouts and clients. I really enjoyed working with long term clients and my brand new client. I love both being the Fitness Manager and Personal Trainer at Club Ridges. I am blessed to be working at such a wonderful place with such wonderful people. Today brings such a new hope as we head towards the end of the week. I have a few clients today and no class so it will be a very relaxing day for me. I will need it as Friday is booked solid for me with clients and class. Even so I'm going to love it because I'm doing what I love and that's a good place to be in.

My fitness tip for the day:

"change up your exercise program frequently so that your body will not adapt completely to one particular thing. This will keep your body guessing and keep your mind interested and challenged with your program."
Post a Comment