Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dr. D's Chill Week


Hey guys,


Thanks for checking in again with my blog. This week is going to be a pretty decent week with work at Club Ridges. I have a few clients today and then my circuit training class. I'm really looking forward to class tonight because we are going to do one of my favorite hardcore resistance band and cardio workouts. I'm sure I will be on the verge of blowing chunks, but that's ok because as I always say "you get out of it what you put into it". Remember, you control your effort when you workout. You also have the ability to do well. You can't control your environment or others around you, but you can control you so when working out always give your best to get the best results.


Other than my workout I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my wife. We are going to take it very easy on Saturday and then hit church Sunday morning and then head to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat some great food, drink some pale ale and watch some great NFL football action. Isn't that awesome! haha!


Ok, I gotta head off to work, but I'll be checking in again soon. Oh and big up to my brother Wordsmith for always being so supportive of me. I luv ya brother. Check out his new music video coming in a few weeks that was directed by G Light Films. You are going to love it!
Post a Comment