Friday, October 3, 2008

Freedom Friday

Hello everyone again!

As you all know today is Friday and I'm ready for an end to the work week. It has been a long week of exercise, manager related duties and auditioning candidates for group exercise and coodinator positions here at Club Ridges. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my wonderful wife and doing basically nothing. Don't you just love that? After a week of moving all the time it is good to spend some time being still. So, the last two things I have left to do today are teaching my Core Power class and auditioning a Yoga instructor. Then I have one of my favorite activities which is to steam and then take a nice and relaxing shower. Should be a good end to the day.

Other than that I watched the preview of my brother's 1st official music video of his songs "Park and Ride 1 & 2". It was just so awesome to see my brother on the screen performing in a professional music video shoot. He works his butt off in the music industry and he is bubbling towards mainstream appeal. Look out next week for the release of his official video to the public. You won't want to miss it. Well, that's all I have for today folks. It has been a good day and it is time to finish it strong!! Peace!
Post a Comment