Friday, October 17, 2008

Full Circle Friday

Hey everyone,

Been working really hard this week at work. I'm exhausted with all of the working out I did this week. I've been taking the mission of working out with a couple of my high level clients and it really pushed me to the limit since I added that to the already large list of workouts that I do. I'd say I threw down on about nine workouts this week. That's pretty heavy for me so I'm wiped out. I'm excited for this weekend as it will basically be a weekend of doing absolutely nothing. Michelle and I will be drinking some coffee, taking cat naps on the couch and watching some TV. Sunday should be awesome with a great sermon at church and NFL football. I'll check back in with you guys on Monday though. Everyone have a great weekend!
Post a Comment