Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mosey Along Monday











Hey everyone,

Well, Monday is in the books and I'm pooped. It has been a short yet long day as well if that makes sense. I was able to get a lot of work done today for my managerial duties, but my training sessions were somewhat odd. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my clients, but I was not as into it as I normally am. I felt sluggish from the weekend. My wife and I did basically nothing and it was awesome!! This Friday can't come quick enough though because we will be starting my wife's birthday celebration! We are hitting the Hawaiian Tropic Zone at Planet Hollywood on Friday night then Saturday we are headed off to Mt. Charleston for Wine Tasting, having Dinner with a client and good friend of mine the Burgesses and then its off to Remedy's Bar for the night. I can't wait because then we will wake up in the morning on Sunday and head back over to Remedy's to watch some great NFL football action. It is sure to be one helluva weekend. Plus, we just booked our cruise to Alaska today so we are on course for an amazing week long trip in May of 09'.








Besides that I had a great group exercise class tonight. It was Core Power tonight and we really got after it. I don't think I have seen so many people sweat as I saw today! My class participants really inspire me. Most of them are in their mid to late 50's and they work their butts off. They motivated me to be a better instructor everyday and for that I am truly blessed. Been working on different workout routines as well and also I have been doing a lot of running with my clients. Two of my clients want to be able to run the mile faster so we have been doing some hardcore training.








Well, gotta go, but check in with me again tomorrow and we'll see what happens. Good thing about tomorrow is that you don't know what is coming, but I do know that I will be heading home early to spend some time with Michelle (my wife). I'm loving the good times...Peace!
Post a Comment