Monday, November 3, 2008

Monumental Monday and Week for That Matter...


Hey everyone,

This is one of the biggest weeks in our United States history and I hope that everyone has cast their ballots for the presidency and state/local positions. Whoever you vote for I hope and pray that you got out there to be a part of this historic time in our country. Never has so much been on the line. Never have we been so energized as a country about politics. Our right to vote is a symbol of our greatness as a country. We have such great opportunity in this country and voting is one of those. Tomorrow the country will end this long campaign by electing our next president.  I'm so excited for the possibilities yet braced for difficult times as well. Once again I hope you all took advantage of your opportunity to vote. Don't say that your vote doesn't make a difference or that it doesn't matter because there is research from elections past that show how each vote has a deciding factor, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_close_elections#United_States. Remember, you count, everyone counts so make your vote count tomorrow or in early voting if you have already done that. This is not the time to sit on the sideline. This is our time to make a difference.

As you can see I'm pretty pumped about tomorrow's election. However, today I am ready to get off to a good start with a good workout with one of my clients this morning. Then I have a few clients left during the day and then my class. I love my Mondays. I am always completely exhausted after my Monday clients and classes, but it is a good exhaustion. On the other hand my clientele load will be thinning out a bit this week and next week. One of my clients is going on vacation and the other will be getting some short rest from her competition this weekend. So, next week's blogging could be a little thin the training side, but that's ok. I could use a little slow down myself. 

Anyways, hope all of you have a great election eve. Tomorrow's a big day. Until the next time!
Post a Comment